- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
What data do we collect?
ISHNE society collects the following data:
- We do not collect any data.
How do we collect your data?
How will we use your data?
How do we store your data?
We are not store any date so we will not use it to contact with you.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ISHNE uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites